Sunday, June 12, 2011

Momiji Doll. Celebration Dolls Generation 1

Best friends
I quite like all my friends but you are the best one. Thank you for being the best one.
likes: midnight feasts and pillow fights



Birthday girl
I collect together every happy wishes and put them in a bundle for you on your birthday. I hope you like them.
likes: enid blyton and babycham


Favourite person
Everyday i am meeting more and more people but definitely you are my favourite. this is without any doubts.
likes: rye bread and blue peter

Sister
hey sister! you really are a top banana
likes: florence, twiglets, and singing in the rain











Thank you
you have a big heart and I send to you so many thankyou's.
likes: rice crispy cakes and sudoku

Very Big Birthday
today is a super special birthday. we count all your days. gosh what a lot.
likes: tip-toeing through the tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment