Sunday, June 12, 2011

Momiji Doll. Random Dolls Generation 1

Chatting
your chatting with me under the sky makes me always smiling.
likes: disco and thunderstorms


Cool
always cool, that's you and me likes: poetry and long summer days
















Dizzy
counting the stars brings dizzy and laughing
likes knitting and techno


















Flowers
I dreamt about the flowers and they about tomorrow.
Likes: action movies
















Giggles
the memories of us brings me giggles!
likes: reading, butterflies and rugby















Happy Happy Happy
always when we dancing, oh boy! i'm happy, happy, happy!
likes: chocolate cake

















Lovely Day
we lie on our backs and watching the clouds our lovely day.
likes: old black+white movies, travelling to far off lands
















Luckyness
when you close by me I know there is so much luckyness!
likes: yoga, giraffes & milkshake (always strawberry!)















Promise
our happy friendship forever I am making a promise
likes: mozart, expresso, white water rafting















Rainbows
look at the rainbows! they know a secret.
likes: shopping, fashion & long division















Soul
your soul is a good one, I know when it shines in your eyes.
likes: motorobikes

Sunnyshine
under the sunnyshine, there are always better days
likes: Paris and dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment